HOSTING ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY (AUP)
WorldWide Web Services and its affiliates and third party providers (collectively "WWWS") have formulated this Acceptable Use Policy in order to encourage the responsible use of WWWS's services by WWWS customers and their users (collectively "Users"), and to enable WWWS to provide its Users with secure, reliable and productive services.
Services provided by WWWS ("Services") may be used only for lawful purposes. Users may not use the Services in order to transmit, distribute or store material:
- In violation of any applicable law.
- In a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others.
- That is obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful or contains a virus, worm, Trojan horse, or other harmful component.
Users may not use WWWS Services to send unsolicited e-mail messages, including, without limitation, bulk commercial advertising or informational announcements ("spam"). In addition, Users may not use the Services in order to:
- Send email for any unlawful, immoral, invasive, infringing, defamatory, fraudulent, or obscene purpose.
- Send any virus, worm, trojan horse or harmful code or attachment.
- Send e-mail messages, which are excessive and/or intended to harass or annoy others.
- Continue to send e-mail messages to a recipient that has indicated that he/she does not wish to receive them.
- Send e-mail with forged TCP/IP packet header information.
- Send malicious e-mail, including, without limitation, "mail bombing".
- Send or receive e-mail messages in a manner that violates the use policies of any other Internet service provider.
System and Network Security
Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the networks operated by WWWS (the "Network"), including, without limitation:
- Accessing data not intended for such User or logging into a server or account which such User is not authorized to access.
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures.
- Attempting to interfere with, disrupt or disable service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of overloading, "flooding", "mailbombing" or "crashing".
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting.
- Taking any action in order to obtain services to which such User is not entitled. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
Any User which WWWS determines, in its sole discretion, to have violated any element of this Acceptable Use Policy shall receive a written warning, and may be subject, at WWWS's discretion, to a temporary suspension of service pending such User's agreement in writing to refrain from any further violations; provided, however, that if WWWS deems it necessary, in its sole discretion, it may immediately suspend or terminate such User's service without issuing such a warning. Users which WWWS determines to have committed a second violation of any element of this Acceptable Use Policy shall be subject to immediate suspension or termination of service without further notice and WWWS may take such further action as WWWS solely determines to be appropriate under the circumstances to eliminate or preclude such violation, and WWWS shall not be liable for any damages of any nature suffered by any Customer, User, or any third party resulting in whole or in part from WWWS’s exercise of its rights under these policies.
WWWS reserves the right to monitor the Network at all times. WWWS takes no responsibility for any material input by others and not posted to the Network by WWWS. WWWS is not responsible for the content of any other websites linked to the WWWS Network; links are provided as Internet navigation tools only.
WWWS reserves the right to modify this Acceptable Use Policy at any time in its sole and absolute discretion. Changes and modifications will be effective when posted and any use of the Network after the posting of any changes will be considered acceptance of those changes.
Failure to make payments on a timely basis can result in
suspension of services.
- If account is not paid by the due date, services will be
suspended on or after seven days past due date.
- A $10.00 fee plus arrears will apply prior to re-establishing the
- Failure on our part to send an invoice does not relieve Users from
If Users cancel an account, no refund will be made for any
portion of a month still remaining. Any additional pre-paid full months
will be refunded. If a User's account is cancelled for a policy violation,
no refund may be issued regardless of remaining balance.
~end of AUP~